The Jordanian Journal of the Arts
(JJA) is an international refereed research
journal issued by Higher Scientific Research
Committee, Ministry of Higher Education &
Scientific Research, Amman, Jordan.
- JJA is published by Deanship of
Research and Graduate Studies, Yarmouk
University, Irbid, Jordan.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in
Arabic or in English. However, submission in any
other language is subject to approval by the
- JJA is published biannually.
- JJA publishes genuinely original
research characterized by clear academic
- JJA accepts papers in all fields of
- Unpublished manuscript will not be
returned to another authors.